+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrailing View Post
    Did you read this thread? People are reporting on the screen protectors they like and the fact that the i730 protectors are just 1 mm too big and with careful trimming they are perfect. Read back through the previous posts...
    I simply asked which was a favorite. Some could have ordered from other stores because another did not list the i760.

I have the screen protectors from Pocket Solutions and had them before for my I730. I had the 730 for 2 years and only went through 5. That is pretty good seeing as 2 of the times where on replacement phones and outside of my regular job I do construction on the side so they get sawdust, etc. under them. But they work great, plus 15 of them is enough for a 2yr+ supply.

Do they have the retractable sync and charge cable? I can't seem to find it on the website.

IT Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kim. View Post
    Do they have the retractable sync and charge cable? I can't seem to find it on the website.
    No they don't, not at this point anyways. I am working with a company called Mac Media who makes a retractable cable in testing the product. I have created a thread here in this forum, and I will update it as I have more info...
    -Spencer

auto mount

Has anyone gotten an auto mount for their phone yet? I'm trying to decide between two different ones from thepocketsolution. Here are the links:

Samsung i760 AutoMount : (5 Star Rating) Google Checkout available.

or

Samsung i760 Deluxe Pedestal Automount : (5 Star Rating) Google Checkout available.

The first one is 24.99 and looks like it needs to be suctioned to the windshield. The second one is 34.99 and appears to be able to be mounted to 'almost any' surface meaning I could potentially mount it to part of the interior (dash etc) instead of just working with the windshield. If I knew for sure that I could mount the more expensive one to the plastics in my car (opposed to just the windshield) I'd get that one for sure, but its not very specific on if it will or not. Has anyone had experience with either of these before?

Quote Originally Posted by efrsysop View Post
    No they don't, not at this point anyways. I am working with a company called Mac Media who makes a retractable cable in testing the product. I have created a thread here in this forum, and I will update it as I have more info...
    I had one for my Tungsten C and loved it! I hope they get one soon for the i760!

http://www.bodyguardz.com/

BodyGuardz - Scratch-Proof Transparent Protective Skins for Mobile Devices

hey, i ran across this site while looking for something to provide good protection for my new i760. their product protects the entire body including the screen. seems like a great product and includes free priority shipping within the us.
    T.Harris

Samsung i760 Screen Protector | i760 Screen Protector | invisibleSHIELD

So i'm up in the air about which shield. There's the shield zone and then theres the one by pocket solutions.

Samsung i760 Screen Protector : (5 Star Rating) Google Checkout available.

pocket solutions comes with 15 though which i find odd, while the shield zone comes with 1. Does that mean its more durable? hmm...

I tried the Screenguardz product and it fits well top to bottom but is a hare short side to side. Fortunately, the display does not fill the width of the opening so the protector does cover the active portion of the display.

Going through this entire thread to find out the screen protector options is a chore, so here is a summary:
    [h3]Currently Available:[/h3][h3]Pending:[/h3]
    • NuShield (3 for ~$11.99)
    • Boxwave ClearTouch Anti-Glare (1 for ~$12.95)
    • Boxwave ClearTouch Crystal (1 for ~$12.95)
    • BestSkinsEver (1 for ~$5.99)
    Located here.

Quote Originally Posted by twnboarder View Post
    Has anyone gotten an auto mount for their phone yet? I'm trying to decide between two different ones from thepocketsolution. Here are the links:

Samsung i760 AutoMount : (5 Star Rating) Google Checkout available.

or

Samsung i760 Deluxe Pedestal Automount : (5 Star Rating) Google Checkout available.

The first one is 24.99 and looks like it needs to be suctioned to the windshield. The second one is 34.99 and appears to be able to be mounted to 'almost any' surface meaning I could potentially mount it to part of the interior (dash etc) instead of just working with the windshield. If I knew for sure that I could mount the more expensive one to the plastics in my car (opposed to just the windshield) I'd get that one for sure, but its not very specific on if it will or not. Has anyone had experience with either of these before?
    I bought the 1st one you have listed and it is so-so. Cheap plastic. I'll use it until ProClip has the i760 specific kit available before the end of December according to an email they replied to of mine. I used the Proclip auto mount with cig lighter charger for my Treo 700WX and it was awesome. I highly recommend ProClip Auto Mounts. Maybe if we all bombard them with i760 auto mount requests, they'll have it available sooner than Jan 1 2008.

*ProClip does have an i730 specific Auto Mount but I have no idea if they are the same size/spec's

ProClip Mounting System - Choose Your Country
    Last edited by mrpacs; 10-27-2007 at 01:17 PM.

i was wondering if anyone has any experience with bodyguardz. i wanted to wait out on the invisibleshield since people have positive feedback regarding them but i'm beginning to feel like i don't want to wait for it...

Quote Originally Posted by kobugiman View Post
    i was wondering if anyone has any experience with bodyguardz. i wanted to wait out on the invisibleshield since people have positive feedback regarding them but i'm beginning to feel like i don't want to wait for it...
    From the look of the video demo on thier site, it looks just like the same material that BestSkinsEver uses. I have used them for years on my Treo/Q..etc. Just got the DIY sheets today from BSE today. I custom cut a screen protector, batter cover, top..etc. All for 5.00.
    i600>XV6600>i730>700W>Mot Q>700wx>i760 Finally!

It never gets easier, You just go Faster - Greg Lemond

Boxwave for i730 a close fit and works great

I had a problem with a very stiff screen protector giving errant screen events and messing up my ability to use the stylus with our "squishy screen" (and no, the edges weren't caught somewhere).

I had ordered the Boxwave for the i730 (since the screen size is close). You have to shave a little off the end and side, but it was real easy, the instructions are great, and it works GREAT. No errant problems with the sylus, and in fact scrolling on screen with the stylus seems to be better.

Just a thumbs up if anyone is interested and doesn't want to wait until Boxwave comes out with an exact fit for the i760. I got the "cleartouch crystal"

Djinn

I had the Boxwave Crystal Clear for my 2125, and it worked great. I think I will wait for the i760 version, though. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by kobugiman View Post

I have the body guardz and i love it, i hate their screen protector but i got it for the case shield and I love it. the only thing is it take time and patience, so be prepared to get pissed. The process is pretty much exactly like adding tint to a window of a car, and it's tedious.

Still searching for the perfect ...

Easier to remove stylus?

Hi All,
    Does anyone know of a stylus for the i760 that is easier to remove, but stays in place until needed? Not a problem for most of you I suspect, but with acrylic nails, the space to hook under the stylus head is too small to grab. The i730 stylus came out with skin friction and worked well with all nails. I think there has been design discrimination!

Anyway, has anyone found other styli (?) that work? (The ones at Pocket Solutions _look_ like the one supplied by Samsung.)

Thanks,
    K

any other reviews on which screen protector is working out for them?

I had a bestskinsever for my Q and I thought that was pretty good, and durable when I dropped it dozens of times.

After 24 hours of using my i760 I finally found the screen protectors I had purchased for the i730 and carefully cut one slightly smaller to fit the i760. I used the ScreenGuardz very successfully for the past 2 years, but the screen on the i760 will not respond with the ScreenGuardz applied. I wonder if this is because the screen is softer? Anyone else having the same problem?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast